I feel that although it was a very tiring day today due to all the traveling, it was also very fulfilling as I got to experience a lot of d...

JENESYS 2016 Day One

I feel that although it was a very tiring day today due to all the traveling, it was also very fulfilling as I got to experience a lot of different things about Japan in only one day. I got to experience first-hand how much the Japanese value time and punctuality, something I respect a lot considering how little it is exercised, in my experience, in Singapore. 



I got the eat authentic Japanese food for the first time and it was really good, for the first time ever I had Miso Soup that wasn’t diluted or cold, also I had Onigiri for the first time and it was pretty good too.



 I also got to see Japanese teens playing soccer in single digit temperatures while the rest of us were layering up in thick clothing, this showed me how seriously they take their sport and how resilient they are. 



And my favourite part of today is that I got to experience Tokyo in a way that was unexpected. I expected it to be busy, crowded with people that have places to be, but instead, it was peaceful and strangely refreshing. All in all, in was a good first day and start to this journey in Japan for all of us.



0 comments: